China’s Cyberspace Administration (CAC), which saw the announcement of an unexpected...
Internet security law
by Sophie Beach | Aug 5, 2015
Almost a decade ago, Shenzhen’s Public Security Bureau launched a new online feature, two...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods