China’s Cyberspace Administration (CAC), which saw the announcement of an unexpected...
Internet security law
by Sophie Beach | Aug 5, 2015
Almost a decade ago, Shenzhen’s Public Security Bureau launched a new online feature, two...
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern