Although some believe that Xi Jinping’s recent consultation with retired Party leaders on the current leadership’s anti-graft campaign is a sign that incumbents lack the political will to push through reforms in the...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 28, 2013
Shanghai is one of four municipalities (along with Beijing, Guangzhou, and Guiyang) to have implemented license plate quotas in effort to curb traffic congestion and air pollution. Shanghai, who pioneered the license plate...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms