Japanese newspaper Nikkei reported Monday that carmakers Toyota, Nissan and Honda will cut production in China by about half, a sign of the economic fallout from the ongoing diplomatic dispute between Japan and China, though...
Jun 5, 2012
More car makers are gearing their designs towards China’s auto market, and General Motors is no exception. Despite the slowdown in China’s auto industry, GM has profited with record auto sales in May. AFP reports: GM’s...
May 22, 2012
As more and more auto makers are gearing their products towards China, Nissan is also expanding their luxury car market to China, and they are aiming for 10% of the market despite being one of the late-comers into China’s auto...
Aug 1, 2007
From The Wall Street Journal: As part of efforts to reduce traffic congestion during the 2008 Olympic Games, the city of Beijing is forming an unusual technology partnership with Nissan Motor Co. to install a citywide navigation system. Tokyo-based Nissan, a latecomer to China that is trying furiously to catch up with rivals Toyota Motor […]
CDT in the News
- Sinocism – 2023 Weekly Discussion Thread #36: Xi in San Francisco; TikTok
- Libération CheckNews – Baidu et Alibaba, les deux géants chinois du Web, ont-ils remplacé Israël par la Palestine sur leurs cartes ?
- RFA – Guangdong officials ban Model United Nations over federalism debate
- BBC – Chinese grieve popular ex-premier Li Keqiang in quiet show of dissent
- Le Monde – En Chine, l’hommage très contrôlé à l’ex-premier ministre Li Keqiang, « dernier dirigeant de l’ère des réformes »