On the sidelines of the annual Two Sessions meetings of the legislative National People’s...
by Samuel Wade | Mar 7, 2017
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Sophie Beach | Mar 6, 2017
In the run-up to the election for Hong Kong’s chief executive on March 26, Beijing has sent...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods