A growing rift is emerging among policymakers in Canada over the country’s relationship with China. Amid fraying Sino-Canadian relations stemming from a multitude of issues—from the coronavirus, to Beijing’s...
operation fox hunt
by John Chan | Oct 28, 2020
The Department of Justice announced on Wednesday that it had arrested eight people for aiding the Chinese government in harassing and intimidating dissidents living in the United States. According to the FBI, the efforts were...
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism