A growing rift is emerging among policymakers in Canada over the country’s relationship with China. Amid fraying Sino-Canadian relations stemming from a multitude of issues—from the coronavirus, to Beijing’s...
operation fox hunt
by John Chan | Oct 28, 2020
The Department of Justice announced on Wednesday that it had arrested eight people for aiding the Chinese government in harassing and intimidating dissidents living in the United States. According to the FBI, the efforts were...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods