After hosting Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas earlier this week, and with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu set to wrap up his own China trip in Beijing tomorrow, the world is speculating about what the back-to-back...
by cschultz | Feb 14, 2010
From Xinhua News: Despite the closure of Gaza travel and commercial crossings, Palestinian merchant Abu Hussam Huwaity, can still get shipments of high quality made-in-China goods and sell them for good prices in Gaza....
by Xiao Qiang | Dec 31, 2008
From ynetnews.com: Brigadier-General Avraham Ben-David told reporters that in light of the rocket attacks on Beersheba, all planned events with over 100 participants will be cancelled, including New Year’s Eve parties....
by Xiao Qiang | May 10, 2008
Fred Halliday is a well-known and authoritative scholar on Middle Eastern affairs and a professor of international relations at the London School of Economics. He writes on opemDemocracy.net: Two current and high-profile events...
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern