A new report from Palo Alto Networks contains evidence that a hacking network, codenamed...
by Sophie Beach | Jun 5, 2011
Through the People’s Daily, the Chinese government has put forward a harsh warning to Google over claims that Gmail users were victims of a phishing scheme originating in China. From Reuters: The tough warning appeared in...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo