Beijing artist Song Dong currently has his first solo exhibit on at MoMA in New York. Called, “Waste Not,” the exhibit is described on the MoMA site: A collaboration first conceived of with the artist’s mother,...
Jul 15, 2009
Holland Cotter of the New York Times reviews an unusual exhibit at MoMA, in which the full contents of the home of the artists’ mother are on display: For nearly 60 years she lived in the city with her husband and two...
Feb 20, 2006
From The Guardian: Does a Ryvita make a better foundation than a ginger nut? Or a Hobnob? Or an Abbey Crunch? Obviously wafers would be useless, only good for walls. And Tuc crackers, you suspect, would be a disaster waiting to happen. These are the headaches occupying the mind of the multi-media artist Song Dong […]
CDT in the News
- South China Sea Chronicle Initiative (Vietnamese translation of CDT post)- Sự Bất Đối Xứng Trong Quan Hệ Nga-Trung Và Bên Hưởng Lợi
- Discourse Power – Jan. 23, 2023 Newsletter
- Sinocism newsletter (1/18/2023) – Xi’s Spring Festival video chat; Han Zheng to be the next VP?; Janet Yellen and Liu He meet; Wow mess
- The Economist (Drum Tower newsletter) – What our journalists are reading
- RFA – China slaps exit ban on wife of shuttered Shanghai political bookstore owner