Reuters takes a look at China’s deepening economic ties with the United Arab Emirates: If it weren’t for the veiled women and men in Arab garb, this could be a corridor in any of China’s factory cities, crammed...
United Arab Emirates
CDT in the News
- PBS Newshour – Examining the human toll of China’s stringent COVID policy
- Mind Matters – Peng Shuai Backtracks Her Accusations
- Global Times – Western media, anti-China forces use MeToo movement to incite gender antagonism: expert
- WSJ – China Fines Weibo for Spreading ‘Illegal Information’
- The Guardian – China’s troll king: how a tabloid editor became the voice of Chinese nationalism