April 18, 2014 9:35 PM
April 18, 2014 9:34 PM
David Barboza at the New York Times looks at live karaoke performances on YY.com, a popular Chinese social network website that features real-time ...
Song Lin was, until Thursday, the chairman of China Resources, a conglomerate operating in China and Hong Kong. The Central Commission for Discipline ...
April 18, 2014 7:51 PM
Jury members at the China Film Directors’ Guild Awards this month denied suggestions that their decision to withhold the best picture award ...
April 18, 2014 2:33 PM
- This Week on CDT, April 18, 2014
- Four New Citizen Activists Sentenced
- One Blogger Released, Another Sentenced
- Crowdfunding Investigative Journalism in China
- Official Puts Demolition Workers On Pedestal
- Corruption Purge Clearing Space for Xi Allies
- China’s Cyberporn Crackdown Not Really About Porn...
- Urbanization: Where China’s Future Will Happen
- HRW: Allowing Blind Access to Gaokao a Breakthrough...
- National Security Commission Meets for First Time
- Name of the Week: Blackboard Fox
- Minitrue: Shouwang Church, Three Years On
- Shanghai’s Older Generation Hark Back to Mao
- Women Shut Out of Wealth Accumulation
- In China, a Big Jet Becomes a Status Symbol
- Play Addresses Growing Fear for Journalists in HK
- Remembering Hu Yaobang, 25 Years On
- Drawing the News: Lanzhou Water, Maoming PX, More