March 5, 2014 3:49 PM
- Do not report hearsay concerning high-level cadres, such as the news on March 2 about Zhou Yongkang;
- Keep a reliable handle on the developments in Ukraine;
- Do not report or carry stories about disbanding
March 7, 2014 4:30 PM
After the violent attack on the Kunming Railway Station last weekend, China’s state media warned that “the eastward expansion ...
As of March 5, the following search terms were blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Attack in Kunming: ...
March 5, 2014 11:45 AM
The Central Commission for Discipline Inspection released a report last week alleging graft among officials at the state-owned China Three Gorges ...
March 4, 2014 9:44 AM
- Minitrue: We’re All to Blame for the Smog
- Netizen Voices: President Xi Breathes With the People...
- Gov’t Agency of the Week: Bureau of D*cking Around...
- Minitrue: Extol a Sunny Outlook
- Minitrue: Naked Pigs in the Smog
- Netizen Voices: Smog Fortifications
- Minitrue: US Economist’s Advice to CCP
- Minitrue: Obama’s Meeting with the Dalai Lama...
- Minitrue: Delete Article on Mainland Entitlement
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin Holds No Grudges
- River Crabbed: Catching Tigers
- Word of the Week: Godfather
- Minitrue: Xia Baolong on Western Hostile Forces
- Minitrue: Zhang Shuguang Family’s Offshore Company...
- Community Punished for Self-Immolations
- Minitrue: Do Not Oppose CCTV Dongguan Report
- Netizen Voices: Financial Disclosure and Selective Integration...
- Drawing the News: Sweeping Yellow Under the Rug