March 29, 2017 6:55 PM
March 27, 2017 4:14 PM
The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by Chinese netizens and encountered in online political ...
CDT is expanding its wiki beyond the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon to include short biographies of public intellectuals, cartoonists, ...
March 23, 2017 4:12 PM
Over the weekend, state broadcaster CCTV aired a segment titled “Beginner’s Mind: the Liangjiahe Chapters,” the latest ...
March 20, 2017 8:24 PM
- Person of the Week: Tang Yinghong
- Translation: Censored Call to Ease Internet Control...
- Minitrue: Close Comments on Tianjin Official’s Overdose...
- Gathering of the Week: Stupid Sessions
- Person of the Week: Chai Jing
- Person of the Week: Cai Xia
- Person of the Week: Ai Xiaoming
- Person of the Week: Yu Jianrong
- Badiucao: Xi Jinping’s New Business Card
- Minitrue: Control Comments on Spring Festival Gala
- Unfulfilled Wish List of the Week: Old Luo’s
- Wang Jiuliang: Ghost Towns and Shattered Land
- Ministry of Truth: Handle Trump Carefully
- Minitrue: Amend Headlines on Smog Forecast Request
- Top Judge Warns Against Judicial Independence
- Most Popular Essays of 2016 on CDT Chinese
- Phrase of the Week: Ulterior Motives
- Minitrue: Pollution Lawsuit, Smog Classification