November 25, 2014 12:21 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise corruption Dalai Lama democracy diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
November 21, 2014 1:59 PM
After Uyghur economist Ilham Tohti saw his separatism charge upheld last week, seven students who had previously worked on the jailed scholar’s
On Friday, an Urumqi court upheld the separatism conviction for Uyghur scholar Ilham Tohti. Ilham Tohti was sentenced to life imprisonment
November 21, 2014 2:50 PM
Veteran journalist Gao Yu was detained in April on accusations of “leaking state secrets,” and was shown “confessing”
November 18, 2014 9:58 PM
- Minitrue: Ilham Tohti’s Life Sentence
- Ilham Tohti Receives Life Sentence for Separa...
- Ilham Tohti Awaits Verdict as Trial Ends
- Ilham Tohti To Be Tried Wednesday
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Red Dentist
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：Free at Last?
- Ilham Tohti Rejects Separatism Charges
- Jailed Pastor’s Family Flees to U.S. Af...
- Concerns Over Alleged Secret Trial of Ilham T...
- Tibetan Filmmaker Released from Prison
- Post-1989 Rights Diplomacy “Effectively...
- Imprisoned Nobel Laureate Might Not Accept Pa...
- HK Publisher Sentenced to 10 Years in Prison
- Jewher Ilham: A Uighur Father’s Brave F...
- Ilham Tohti: My Ideals and Career Path
- Badiucao (巴丢草): A Good Man is Going Home
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Cao Shunli
- Jailed Uyghur Scholar Ilham Tohti Barred From...