January 15, 2013 9:31 AM
2008 Beijing Olympics Africa Africa investment Africa relations Africa trade arms trade Canada China's rise dams Darfur diplomacy economic growth energy EU foreign policy foreign trade France hollywood human rights conditions Hydropower Iran middle east Ministry of Foreign Affairs Myanmar nationalism news assistants North Korea North Korea relations oil Olympics Olympics human rights overseas investment philippines Russia South China Sea Southeast Asia Sudan terrorism U.S. relations U.S. trade UN United Nations United States UNSC videos Vietnam World Bank Xi Jinping Zhao Yan Zimbabwe
April 2, 2015 2:46 AM
As China’s investment in Sudan’s oil continues, China’s Foreign Ministry says four Chinese workers have been abducted in
As China and South Sudan work to rebuild the latter’s infrastructure through a $2.5 Billion grant to build new universities, China’s Africa
September 16, 2012 10:31 AM
South Sudan has struggled to build its infrastructure since gaining independence from Sudan last year after decades of civil war. The country
September 13, 2012 10:08 PM
- China, Russia Deepen Ties
- China’s Sudan Opportunity
- China’s Development Diplomacy
- China, Sudan Discuss Oil Dispute
- South Sudan Expels Chinese Oil Executive
- Chinese Workers Abducted by Rebels in Sudan R...
- China Seeks Help on Kidnapped Workers
- Workers In Sudan Not Yet Freed (Updated)
- 29 Chinese Workers Captured in Sudan (Updated...
- Chinese Foreign Minister Visits Sudans
- China Recognizes Independence of South Sudan
- China Rolls Out Red Carpet for Sudan Presiden...
- Sudan President Omar al-Bashir’s China ...
- China Criticized for Inviting Sudan Leader
- Human Rights Last
- New Reports on China’s Role in Africa
- Sinohydro Dam in Sudan Threatens “Anoth...
- Chinese Darfur Envoy Meets Sudan’s Besh...