January 15, 2013 9:31 AM
Africa Africa investment Africa oil Africa relations Africa trade al-Bashir allies Burma Bush Darfur diplomacy foreign policy genocide Hu Africa visit 2007 Iran Liu Guijin Mia Farrow Nigeria oil Olympics human rights South Sudan Steven Spielberg Sudan oil Sudan relations U.S. relations UN United Nations UNSC weapons exports Zimbabwe
February 7, 2012 4:34 PM
As China’s investment in Sudan’s oil continues, China’s Foreign Ministry says four Chinese workers have
As China and South Sudan work to rebuild the latter’s infrastructure through a $2.5 Billion grant to build new universiti
September 16, 2012 10:31 AM
South Sudan has struggled to build its infrastructure since gaining independence from Sudan last year after decades of ci
September 13, 2012 10:08 PM
- China, Russia Deepen Ties
- China’s Sudan Opportunity
- China’s Development Diplomacy
- China, Sudan Discuss Oil Dispute
- South Sudan Expels Chinese Oil Executive
- China Seeks Help on Kidnapped Workers
- Workers In Sudan Not Yet Freed (Updated)
- 29 Chinese Workers Captured in Sudan (Updated...
- Chinese Foreign Minister Visits Sudans
- China Recognizes Independence of South Sudan
- China Rolls Out Red Carpet for Sudan Presiden...
- Sudan President Omar al-Bashir’s China ...
- China Criticized for Inviting Sudan Leader
- Human Rights Last
- New Reports on China’s Role in Africa
- Sinohydro Dam in Sudan Threatens “Anoth...
- Chinese Darfur Envoy Meets Sudan’s Besh...
- China’s Hu Reiterates Support for Sudan