April 3, 2014 2:23 PM
Beijing bomb boston marathon bombing censorship children crime death penalty detention Directives from the Ministry of Truth doctors ethnic tensions explosions forbidden city freedom of expression Global Times Guangxi gun culture Gun laws health care Hong Kong media hospital violence Internet censorship Jia Zhangke kashgar knife attacks media censorship media control mental health ming pao Ming Pao fallout 2014 Ministry of Truth overseas students petitioners propaganda protests schools school violence Shanghai Shanxi Shenzhen sina weibo stabbing taiyuan explosion 2013 Tang Yongming terrorism Uyghurs violence Xinjiang Xinjiang violence Zhejiang
March 12, 2014 1:25 PM
Protests that began Sunday against a proposed paraxylene (PX) plant in Maoming, Guangdong Province, swelled in size as they entered their fifth
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. State
March 27, 2014 11:53 AM
As former Ming Pao newspaper editor Kevin Lau Chun-to remains in hospital recovery after being seriously injured in a “gangland-style”
March 19, 2014 5:48 PM
- Why Censors Are Scared of Jia Zhangke’s...
- Minitrue: Changsha Knife Attack, More
- Sensitive Words: Attack in Kunming
- Former Ming Pao Editor Brutally Attacked [Upd...
- Blast in Illegal Gambling Hall Kills 14
- Minitrue: 2012 Fire Dept. Hazing Comes to Lig...
- Chinese Boy Receives Prosthetic Eyes
- 9 Killed After Attacking Selibuya Police Stat...
- Suspect Held Over Taiyuan Bombings
- One Killed in Explosions Outside Taiyuan CCP ...
- Zombie Show Plays Into China’s Apocalyp...
- Why Patients in China Kill Their Doctors
- Censorship Vault: Attack at Harbin Hospital
- Bloody Attack on Doctors Triggers Protest
- Doctors Stabbed in String of Attacks
- 18 Chengguan Hospitalized After Acid Attack
- Pleasant Goat Smacked With Regulatory Frying ...
- Yuyao Angry Over Official Reaction to Typhoon