May 15, 2013 10:32 PM
18th party congress anti-Japan protests Beijing beijing flood 2012 Bo Xilai censorship diaoyu islands environmental protests filtered keywords Global Times Hu Jintao Hu xijin Internet censorship media censorship microblogs Ministry of Truth netizens netizens' voices Netizen Voices online public opinion political humor protests River Crab Archive Sensitive Words Series Shifang sina weibo tencent Wang Lijun Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping
April 4, 2013 8:16 PM
In an opinion piece in the Guardian, writer Murong Xuecun discusses the closure of his various weibo accounts and the ong
As of May 14, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Lawyer
May 15, 2013 7:56 AM
The death of 22-year-old Yuan Liya, who fell from the Jingwen shopping center on May 3, has been deemed a suicide by the
May 13, 2013 4:46 PM
- AmazeNews: At the Mercy of “Brother Emperor”
- Obama, Minister of China Petitions?
- Obama’s Comedy Not Routine for Chinese Audien...
- New Media Rules and the Prospects for Reform
- Can North Korea Learn From Coca-Cola? (China ...
- Case of Suspended Editor Draws Interest Onlin...
- Number of Government Weibo Accounts Soars
- River Crab Archive: Promises Broken, Promises...
- CPJ Report: Challenged in China
- Scientists Measure Speed of Censorship on Sin...
- Yu Hua: Censorship’s Many Faces
- Chinese Political Advisor Throws Fit at Board...
- Outspoken General Loses First Weibo Battle
- Fang Binxing’s Holiday Greetings Spurne...