One year ago, The Globe and Mail has published a special edition that focuses entirely on China. Today, it has a follow-up: China Rising II, again a group of articles about the same subject.
Some of the links are listed here:
- The best medicine for B.C. health chain is a partnership
- Battle for the brains grows more intense
- Once a tortoise, McCain Foods is determined to be the hare
- Are we ready for the great leap forward?
- Catering game: Welcome mat out for two million hungry tourists
- Hope shines on a distant horizon
- MY CHINA: XIAO! (SMILE)