8 Disabled Children Suffocated to Death by Smoke in South China

From Xinhua:

Eight disabled children were killed by smoke inhalation in a welfare house in China’s southern Province early Wednesday morning when a quilt slid off a bed and smoldered after becoming alit by burning mosquito-repellent incense.

The burn area was less than one square meter but was enough to kill the children, aged four to nine, in the 18-square-meter room on the first floor of Huizhou Municipal General Welfare House, a Huizhou municipal government official said.

Tweets

SUPPORT CDT

Google Ads 1

CDT EBOOKS

Giving Assistant

Amazon Smile

Google Ads 2

Anti-censorship Tools

Life Without Walls

Click on the image to download Firefly for circumvention

Open popup
X

Welcome back!

CDT is a non-profit media site, and we need your support. Your contribution will help us provide more translations, breaking news, and other content you love.