Emotion recognition technology is being marketed globally as the next frontier of facial recognition, with proponents claiming it particularly well-suited for two starkly different environments: schools and prisons. In the...
by Josh Rudolph | May 19, 2016
Medical science’s recent development of the prenatal detection of Down syndrome has sparked...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 11, 2014
The announcement that this year’s fiercely competitive gaokao university entrance exams...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 16, 2014
After publishing a report looking at the many educational barriers facing people with disabilities...
CDT in the News
- FT – Chinese censors take aim at former premier Wen Jiabao’s essay
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers