Han Dongfang, of the Hong Kong-based NGO China Labour Bulletin, recently testified before the Congressional-Executive Committee on China about the role of labor law in pushing legal reform in China: Three major labour laws have...Read More
Claire Kells is a graduate student at Columbia University's School of International and Public Affairs. She is concentrating in Human Rights as well as learning Mandarin.
Posted by Claire Kells | Jun 24, 2008
In the summer 2008 issue of the China Leadership Monitor, James Mulvenon examines the People’s Liberation Army’s response to the Wenchuan earthquake: On 12 May, China was rocked by a 7.9 earthquake, epicentered just...Read More
CDT in the News
- Mind Matters – #WhereIsPengShuai: China’s Star Tennis Player Went Missing
- The New York Times – China’s Silence on Peng Shuai Shows the Limits of Beijing’s Propaganda
- The Hindu – What happened to Chinese tennis star Peng Shuai?
- Vice – How China Managed to Wipe Out All Mentions of Its Most Explosive #MeToo Case
- WSJ – China’s Response to Peng Shuai Allegations Follows Familiar Pattern