German scholar, Gudrun Wacker, takes a new approach to the recent Olympic human rights controversy. From German Institute of International and Security Affairs: Did the Chinese government know what they were in for when they...Read More
Wu Nan is a student of the Graduate School of Journalism, University of California at Berkeley. Wu Nan worked for the Boston Globe Beijing Bureau as a news assistant for three years. She also worked as a reporter for one and a half years at the Economic Observer, a Chinese national financial weekly based in Beijing. Her reports focused on the changes in modern China society and the world.
CDT in the News
- Journal of Contemporary China – Invented Borders: The Tension Between Grassroots Patriotism and State-led Patriotic Campaigns in China
- NYT – A Tiananmen Square Musical Worries About China’s Glare
- Global Voices – In China, questions remain ahead of Huawei’s launch of the Mate 60 phone series
- Rest of World – Heavily persecuted, highly influential: China’s online feminist revolution
- Sky News – Chinese state media appears to censor one of its own videos