July 2, 2015 12:38 PM
July 2, 2015 1:41 PM
The Word of the Week comes from the Grass-Mud Horse Lexicon, a glossary of terms created by Chinese netizens and encountered in online political ...
Today marks the 94th anniversary of the founding of the Chinese Communist Party. Previous Founding Days have been celebrated with filmic paeans ...
July 1, 2015 5:50 PM
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. The name of the ...
June 29, 2015 12:38 PM
- Minitrue: Three-Year-Old Can’t Put Xi Down
- Word of the Week: Ditch Oil
- Sensitive Words: Corruption Crackdown After Zhou
- Sensitive Words: Direct Appeal to Xi in Guizhou
- Person of the Week: Power Whore
- Translation: Chinese “Dolce Vita” on Costa Cruise
- Man of the Week: Master Kang
- Minitrue: Delete Article on Disciplinary Official’s Death...
- Minitrue: Oriental Star, Aung San Suu Kyi
- Drawing the News: Li Xiaolin’s Daddy Issues
- Drawing the News: Human Cranes
- Sensitive Words: June 4th, 2015
- Catchphrase of the Week: I’m Late
- Drawing the News: Li Keqiang on Scene at the Yangtze...
- CDT Bookshelf: Eric Fish on China’s Millennials...
- Translation: Public Opinion and the Sunken Ship
- Minitrue: Cruise Capsizes in Yangtze
- Hot on the Chinese Internet: Guo Boxiong, Uber, June 4th...