At the National People’s Congress, China’s parliament overwhelmingly approved a series...
Sep 19, 2017
As state media and Party officials kick their adoration of President Xi Jinping into overdrive...
Mar 27, 2006
From Huaxia.com via sina.com (in Chinese), translated by CDT (link): The Democratic Progressive Party, Taiwan’s ruling party, is pushing ahead a debate on a new constitution. It is expected that the party will come up with their draft of new constitution in June and will collect advice from various sources in the following two months. […]
CDT in the News
- MIT Technology Review – Now China wants to censor online comments
- The Globe and Mail – Shanghai leaves lockdown after two months, but ‘zero COVID’ policy remains
- WION – Shanghai residents spent 2 months ‘locked’ up, but China bans media from calling it a ‘lockdown’
- The Independent – Shanghai prohibits media from using the term ‘lockdown’
- Guardian – Shanghai reportedly bans media use of the term ‘lockdown’ as lockdown ends