The revelation of a scandal involving the illegal distribution of over US$88 million in improperly...
by Xiao Qiang | Nov 24, 2005
From Anti’s English Blog – AEB: The 10th issue of the Dushu magazine in 2005 has an article by Liu Jianzhi, Dai Jinhua and Chen Shunxin on the “1000 Women for the Nobel Prize for Peace 2005 ” activity,...
by Xiao Qiang | Sep 4, 2005
From EastSouthWestNorth Blog: (on Deutsche Welle, translated by ESWN) DW: Compared to what you do, the bloggers in the Chinese newspaper industry are more careful. Are there clearly specified regulations to restrict the private blogging by reporters? Or is this a case of split personality? Anti: I really have not heard of any regulations. Many […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China