The revelation of a scandal involving the illegal distribution of over US$88 million in improperly...
by Xiao Qiang | Nov 24, 2005
From Anti’s English Blog – AEB: The 10th issue of the Dushu magazine in 2005 has an article by Liu Jianzhi, Dai Jinhua and Chen Shunxin on the “1000 Women for the Nobel Prize for Peace 2005 ” activity,...
by Xiao Qiang | Sep 4, 2005
From EastSouthWestNorth Blog: (on Deutsche Welle, translated by ESWN) DW: Compared to what you do, the bloggers in the Chinese newspaper industry are more careful. Are there clearly specified regulations to restrict the private blogging by reporters? Or is this a case of split personality? Anti: I really have not heard of any regulations. Many […]
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods