Licensed to operate in mainland China earlier this year, the auction house Christie’s has...
Beijing Palace Musuem
by Sophie Beach | Jul 6, 2010
The New York Times reports on a joint project by the Palace Museum in Beijing and the National Palace Museum in Taipei to research the stashing and protection of cultural relics during the 1930s and 40s: The original Palace...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods