On Monday, Weibo user MeiguoWangshi1999 posted a detailed account of alleged data theft and...
by Josh Rudolph | Mar 29, 2013
Chinese citizens have been accused of Photoshopping the likeness of business and government officials into pornographic photographs to be used for blackmail. Shanghai Daily reported that as of March 18, eight had been arrested...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China