China warned the United States not to meddle in the affairs of Hong Kong after two pro-democracy...Read More
Scott Greene grew up in Singapore and graduated from Middlebury College with a degree in East Asian Studies. His chief interests are Asian politics, business, media, information control, and international affairs.
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”