Continuing an investigation into the China hiring practices at JP Morgan, which began late last...Read More
Scott Greene grew up in Singapore and graduated from Middlebury College with a degree in East Asian Studies. His chief interests are Asian politics, business, media, information control, and international affairs.
CDT in the News
- Turquoise Roof – Weaponising Big Data: Decoding China’s Digital Surveillance in Tibet
- VOA – Chinese Netizens Criticize Government on US Embassy’s Weibo Post
- China Global South Project – What Do Namibian Giraffes Have To Do With the Chinese Economy? Ask Weibo
- Washington Post – As falling stocks draw criticism in China, censors struggle to keep up
- NYT – China’s Censorship Dragnet Targets Critics of the Economy