Citing a report by independent charity Save the Children, Xinhua reports that the mortality rate...
by Paulina Hartono | Oct 24, 2008
Maureen Fan of the Washington Post reports on Chinese views of breast-feeding and the impact of the milk scandal. Since China’s tainted milk scandal broke in September, killing at least four infants and sickening 54,000...
by Sophie Beach | Sep 24, 2008
The Wall Street Journal reports on the rise of the use of wet nurses as parents shun milk powder for their babies in the wake of the contamination crisis: As Chinese parents panic about the tainted milk — which authorities...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’