The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 12, 2016
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by the Sichuan Propaganda Department,...
by Anne Henochowicz | Apr 27, 2016
Premier Li Keqiang has taken a less prominent role than his predecessors, but has made more public...
by Natalie Ornell | Oct 8, 2013
The BBC reports that Chinese police have confirmed that three Tibetan men confessed to stabbing to...
by Samuel Wade | Sep 14, 2013
The Telegraph’s Malcolm Moore visits the world’s largest building, Chengdu’s New...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods