South China Morning Post’s Jun Mai reports the final collapse of the defamation case against...
by Josh Rudolph | Aug 8, 2013
State-owned conglomerate and Fortune 500 company China Resources is under investigation after state media journalist Wang Wenzhi accused senior executives of corruption and wrongdoing last month from his Sina Weibo account....
by Sophie Beach | Jul 22, 2013
China Resources, a state-owned conglomerate and Fortune 500 company, is currently being audited following allegations from a journalist of corruption by senior executives. From China Daily: China Resources is currently being...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”