On November 10, the international law enforcement organization Interpol announced the election of...
by Natalie Ornell | Jul 28, 2013
The New York Times’s Jane Perlez reports that China has sent four ships to patrol disputed islands in the East China Sea in the past week in addition to flying an early-warning aircraft between Okinawa and Miyako, all part...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China