Despite official suspicion of Western influence, Erik Crouch reports at The Verge that American...
Jun 18, 2012
At The Los Angeles Times, Jonathan Landreth reports the awakening of National Film Capital, a Chinese state-run company that has lain dormant since its inception in 2008. Heading its bill of forthcoming releases is The...
Apr 8, 2008
Listen in as Alex Fitch at Panel Borders interviews the next generation of Chinese comic artists, whose pages are now on display as part of China Now, a six-month festival bringing Chinese culture to the UK. The free exhibit is...
CDT in the News
- MIT Technology Review – Now China wants to censor online comments
- The Globe and Mail – Shanghai leaves lockdown after two months, but ‘zero COVID’ policy remains
- WION – Shanghai residents spent 2 months ‘locked’ up, but China bans media from calling it a ‘lockdown’
- The Independent – Shanghai prohibits media from using the term ‘lockdown’
- Guardian – Shanghai reportedly bans media use of the term ‘lockdown’ as lockdown ends