Last week, The Economist reported on conflict between government troops and local rebels...
by Natalie Ornell | Mar 4, 2014
Reuters reports (via the SCMP) that Russia may have overestimated China’s support of its...
by Liu Yong | Dec 8, 2007
From Global Voice: Mainland tourists broke into a conflict with riot police in Macao . (In a new statement, Macao denied they were riot police, but only special police training nearby ) It is reported that over 100 people of a mainland tourist group had controversy with the local tour guides on a tour spot […]
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’