Last week, The Economist reported on conflict between government troops and local rebels...
by Natalie Ornell | Mar 4, 2014
Reuters reports (via the SCMP) that Russia may have overestimated China’s support of its...
by Liu Yong | Dec 8, 2007
From Global Voice: Mainland tourists broke into a conflict with riot police in Macao . (In a new statement, Macao denied they were riot police, but only special police training nearby ) It is reported that over 100 people of a mainland tourist group had controversy with the local tour guides on a tour spot […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms