The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Scott Greene | Mar 16, 2012
McDonald’s and Carrefour issued apologies after Chinese state television marked World Consumer Right Day on Thursday by airing an investigative report accusing both of improper food safety practices. From The Washington...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods