In effort to show his humility, President Xi Jinping stepped onto the streets of Beijing to take...
Jan 23, 2014
In late December, President Xi Jinping had lunch at a Beijing chain restaurant that serves...
Mar 20, 2013
After a Tuesday meeting with Chinese president Xi Jinping, new U.S. treasury secretary Jacob Lew discussed economic reforms with premier Li Keqiang on Wednesday as he wrapped up a two day visit to China. From Reuters: “It...
CDT in the News
- RFA – Chinese censors delete news report probing return of COVID tracking
- China Brief – Much Cause But Little Recourse For Popular Discontent
- Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) – Young people living in and outside China fight to keep spirit of ‘white paper’ protests alive
- ASPI – Singing from the CCP’s songsheet: The role of foreign influencers in China’s propaganda system
- Lacuna Magazine – Redacted Fantasy: China’s Dystopian Censorship of Online Fiction