As tensions with the U.S. have been escalating in recent years, Beijing has been increasingly looking to Europe as a platform for new trade deals and expanding global influence. While the larger economies of Western Europe...
by Sophie Beach | Jul 31, 2019
The following post has been reposted from Project Sinopsis, with permission: Bilateral dialogue...
by Sophie Beach | Feb 8, 2018
Martin Hála is the founder and director of Project Sinopsis, a joint project between AcaMedia and...
by Samuel Wade | Jun 22, 2017
Last week offered one demonstration of the application of China’s growing economic leverage...
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms