Beijing is currently holding a forum for its Belt and Road Initiative (BRI), which has been beset...Read More
Lisbeth was CDT's Assistant Editor.
Posted by lisbeth | Mar 12, 2019
Protesters gathered around the world on Tibetan Uprising Day to commemorate the twin anniversaries...Read More
Posted by lisbeth | Mar 11, 2019
Against a backdrop of mounting international criticism towards China’s Belt and Road Initiative...Read More
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”