At The Guardian, Gethin Chamberlain reports that documents leaked to U.S.-based China Labor Watch...
by Cindy | Aug 17, 2018
Labor activist Shen Mengyu has been forcibly detained by authorities in Guangdong after supporting...
by Natalie Ornell | Apr 24, 2014
Tens of thousands of workers have been on strike at multiple factories for Yue Yuen, the...
by Josh Rudolph | Dec 5, 2013
With scores of recent graduates joining the ranks of Chinese youth competing for a limited number...
CDT in the News
- FT – Chinese censors take aim at former premier Wen Jiabao’s essay
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers