Ahead of a massive military parade to commemorate the defeat of Japanese forces and the end of...
Feb 8, 2012
For Truth Out, a Canadian living and teaching at a university in China argues that China currently should be defined as a “fascist” state. The author uses the pseudonym Roland Farris: There was a time when China was...
May 24, 2008
Michael Ledeen is an expert on U.S. foreign policy at the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research. He writes in the Far Eastern Economic Review: In 2002, I speculated that China may be something we have never...
CDT in the News
- Turquoise Roof – Weaponising Big Data: Decoding China’s Digital Surveillance in Tibet
- VOA – Chinese Netizens Criticize Government on US Embassy’s Weibo Post
- China Global South Project – What Do Namibian Giraffes Have To Do With the Chinese Economy? Ask Weibo
- Washington Post – As falling stocks draw criticism in China, censors struggle to keep up
- NYT – China’s Censorship Dragnet Targets Critics of the Economy