Ahead of a massive military parade to commemorate the defeat of Japanese forces and the end of...
Feb 8, 2012
For Truth Out, a Canadian living and teaching at a university in China argues that China currently should be defined as a “fascist” state. The author uses the pseudonym Roland Farris: There was a time when China was...
May 24, 2008
Michael Ledeen is an expert on U.S. foreign policy at the American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research. He writes in the Far Eastern Economic Review: In 2002, I speculated that China may be something we have never...
CDT in the News
- Coda Story – China wages war on ‘historical nihilism’
- China Spektrum – Staatliche Befugnisse in Krisensituationen: Debatten über Gewalt gegen Frauen und die Lockdown-Politik
- NYT – In Turbulent Times, Xi Builds a Security Fortress for China, and Himself
- Sinopsis – Vlivové aktivity Číny v Africe (China’s Influence Activities in Africa)
- Human Rights Watch – Chained Woman Has Become the Face of Bride Trafficking in China