The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Cindy | Jan 15, 2015
DPA International reports that approximately half of all Chinese food plants inspected in 2014 has...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 29, 2014
As the OSI food safety scandal rolls on, with some McDonald’s restaurants reportedly selling...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 25, 2014
As China faces the latest in a long line of food safety scandals, Nicola Twilley writes at The New...
by Natalie Ornell | May 6, 2014
Effective last Thursday, the Chinese government has set new limits on the sale of foreign milk...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’