The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Grace | Jan 15, 2015
DPA International reports that approximately half of all Chinese food plants inspected in 2014 has...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 29, 2014
As the OSI food safety scandal rolls on, with some McDonald’s restaurants reportedly selling...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 25, 2014
As China faces the latest in a long line of food safety scandals, Nicola Twilley writes at The New...
by Natalie Ornell | May 6, 2014
Effective last Thursday, the Chinese government has set new limits on the sale of foreign milk...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods