The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Cindy | Jan 15, 2015
DPA International reports that approximately half of all Chinese food plants inspected in 2014 has...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 29, 2014
As the OSI food safety scandal rolls on, with some McDonald’s restaurants reportedly selling...
by Samuel Wade | Jul 25, 2014
As China faces the latest in a long line of food safety scandals, Nicola Twilley writes at The New...
by Natalie Ornell | May 6, 2014
Effective last Thursday, the Chinese government has set new limits on the sale of foreign milk...
CDT in the News
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China
- Hoover Institution – Xiao Qiang On China’s Model Of Digital Authoritarianism
- New York Times – In China, an App Offered Space for Debate. Then the Censors Came.
- Taiwan CNA – China blocks Clubhouse, official media say “anti-China has nothing to do with free speech”