Addressing top government officials at a two-day national conference on religion this past...
by Cindy | Oct 30, 2014
Aside from defending China’s right to block foreign websites, top Internet regulator Lu Wei...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 30, 2014
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods