Addressing top government officials at a two-day national conference on religion this past...
by Cindy | Oct 30, 2014
Aside from defending China’s right to block foreign websites, top Internet regulator Lu Wei...
by Josh Rudolph | Oct 30, 2014
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – US sharply criticises China in annual human rights review, the Biden administration’s first public assessment of Beijing’s record
- New York Times – How China’s Outrage Machine Kicked Up a Storm Over H&M
- HRW – People in China Left Wondering, ‘What Happened in Xinjiang?’
- The Philadelphia Inquirer – China steps up online controls with new rule for bloggers
- Mind Matters – For Five Days There Was Free Expression in China