The Wall Street Journal’s Fanfan Wang and Laurie Burkitt report that an ongoing government...
by Samuel Wade | Jan 4, 2012
At Bloomberg, Adam Minter describes the improbable scientific claims made both for and against clothing designed to protect pregnant women from electromagnetic radiation. A recent CCTV report claimed that the clothing could...
by Xiao Qiang | Dec 2, 2007
From The Reuters: China has dismissed Internet gossip that its first photo of the moon taken from a lunar orbiter might have been plagiarised from NASA, local media said on Monday. The country launched its first lunar probe, the Chang’e 1, in October and released a photo featuring a patch of grey moon surface splotched […]
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’