China Daily reports that more than 200 pilots have falsified their work experience: The results of investigations showed that in 2008-2009, airlines desperate for staff were hiring pilots whose resumes had been faked, the...
by Sophie Beach | Jul 15, 2010
Two recent scandals in China have generated heated debates online about integrity and honesty in both academia and the corporate world. First, former chairman of Microsoft China, Tang Jun, has been under fire for allegedly lying...
by Liu Yong | Jul 14, 2005
From China Daily: An honesty crisis has hit Chinese fledglings as they find an honest quality hardly leads to any benefits. A recent survey polled a total of 700 middle school students, aged from 12 to 16, and found that nearly 90 percent bypass honesty for the sake of interests. Conducted by a district educational […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms