After Thailand’s National Anti-Corruption Commission launched investigations into embattled...
by Josh Rudolph | Jun 13, 2013
As China’s growing demand for dairy products is expected to keep rising, and as its domestic industry is currently unable to satisfy demand and riddled with safety scandals, California dairy farmers are suffering due to...
by Scott Greene | Mar 19, 2012
While China’s military budget will rise above $100bn for the first time in 2012, and double by 2015, the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) claims that less and less of that budget is used to import...
CDT in the News
- DW – Where is Jack Ma? The mainstream media keep slience
- FT – Beijing orders Chinese media to censor coverage of Alibaba probe
- China Heritage – China’s Virus of Lies in 2020
- VOA Chinese – Year 2020 in Review: Xi Jinping steps up crackdown on independent journalists with unprecedented intensity
- Rest of World – Waving goodbye to Weibo