Despite authorities’ sometimes uneasy relationship with religion, China shows few...
by Sophie Beach | May 24, 2009
On her blog, Reshma Patil, the China correspondent for the Hindustan Times, writes about her discovery of the only authentic Indian food in China at the trading center of Yiwu: More Indians travel to little Yiwu than to Beijing...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods