The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been...
by Paulina Hartono | Jun 16, 2010
From the Washington Post: U.S. business groups on Tuesday criticized China’s government for recent proposals that could discriminate against U.S. software, computer and clean energy companies. One proposal, first issued...
by Paulina Hartono | Jun 14, 2010
From Associated Press: China is heightening trade tensions with the United States by taking steps that could make it harder for U.S. software, clean-energy and other cutting-edge companies to sell in the Chinese market. Beijing...
CDT in the News
- SCMP – Foreign journalists in China report state backing for rising intimidation during Henan floods
- Forum2000 – Data colonialism: Where China and the West diverge
- FT – China flood response reveals Beijing’s need to prepare for extreme weather
- LA Times – Amid crushing floods in China, officials focus not on climate change, but on control
- RFA – “Drowning” has become a sensitive word during Henan floods