Based in Washington, D.C., Liz Carter translates Chinese-language textbooks and writes at A Big...
by Cindy | Jul 22, 2014
According to China Internet Network Information Center, the number of Chinese Internet users...
by Xiao Qiang | Jul 25, 2004
Via CNEWS: AP reported here that China’s online population is still expanding drastically. “China’s Internet population grew 28 percent over the past year to 87 million, while use of broadband and online commerce is soaring, according to a government report. China now has 31 million subscribers to broadband high-speed lines, an increase of 79 percent […]
CDT in the News
- Hindustan Times – Chinese Communist party wing mocks India’s Covid crisis on social media
- POLITICO – Feminists thwarting China’s population goals
- Forum 2000 – Xiao Qiang: Digital authoritarianism in China undermines democratic values
- NYT – Women Are Battling China’s Angry Trolls. The Trolls Are Winning
- The Jamestown Foundation – Hong Kong Cracks Down on National Security Imperatives Amid Electoral Reforms