March 31st marked the deadline to become a founding member of the soon-to-be-established Asian...
by Scott Greene | Jul 19, 2013
The latest round of the U.S.-China Strategic and Economic Dialogue Talks concluded last week with China agreeing to negotiate a bilateral investment treaty with the United States, which U.S. Treasury Secretary Jacob Lew hailed...
CDT in the News
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’
- The Jamestown Foundation – Chinese Leaders Project Confidence in Self-Sufficiency Amid Post-Pandemic Food Security Concerns
- Protocol – Censored word lists are ‘proprietary assets’ for Chinese big tech
- What’s On Weibo – The Disappearing Emoji on Weibo in Light of June 4
- Clearance Jobs – Biden Tasks Intelligence Community to Answer Wuhan Questions