At The New York Times, Didi Kirsten Tatlow spoke with Yong Zhao, professor of education at the...
by Sophie Beach | Nov 8, 2011
An article in the New York Times looks at the increasing numbers of Chinese students attending U.S. universities, which have actively recruited them, and the challenges both the students and the universities face once they are...
by Scott Greene | Nov 4, 2011
Following up a September inquiry into the disconnect between Chinese students and American universities, The Chronicle of Higher Education investigates the agency system which helps Chinese students navigate the U.S. college...
by Sophie Beach | May 15, 2007
Two new documentary films about China are now available on YouTube. The description of the first film, Children of Blessing, says: China’s Lahu minority has for centuries lived in the Yunnan hills bordering Burma. The...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’