While China often voices suspicion that the U.S. is trying to undermine it, president Barack Obama...
by Josh Rudolph | Apr 4, 2012
Kenneth G. Lieberthal, co-author of a recent Brookings paper characterizing the U.S.-China relationship as one based on “strategic distrust,” spoke with NPR’s Robert Siegel on today’s episode of All...
CDT in the News
- Human Rights Watch – Chinese Cyber Legend Vanishes, Raising Concerns
- PRI The World – Front row seat at China’s 100th anniversary celebrations
- Mind Matters – Chinese Communist Party: 100 Years of Erasing, Rewriting History
- The Jamestown Foundation – The 2021 Party History Study Campaign Stresses Revolution and Sacrifice
- FT – Exporting Chinese surveillance: the security risks of ‘smart cities’